Saturday, March 03, 2007

Back to the land of blog!

It feels like ages since I posted on my blog (other than Ivy yesterday), work has been really busy and although I did manage to finish Ivy, the past fortnight has passed in a bit of a whirlwind tbh!!!!!
I've done a lot more reading, mainly because I've been heading for bath and bed when I've got home, the knitting hasn't really had a look in! I'm having a hunt about in my stash today and will probably start something new! I've four days to work next week and then have a fortnights annual leave to take, so hoping that the time will be productive:-)
I did find time to join the knit the classics blog, I have march's book ready to start and cheated a little for the brideshead revisited book by listening to the audiobook instead!!!! But I have enjoyed it, and I will probably make more of an effort to read along as the books are named:-)
I didn't finish February's socks..........no surprise there!!!! but am hoping I will finish them at some point!

I've made a start on the fluid linen top by ilga leja, I'm using some ggh mystik, which is nice to knit with but very slippery on metal needles!!! Have done the rib border so far.

Poor scooby doo has hurt his ear, not really sure how, but I suspect terri is the culprit for his injury!!!!!!! Its got a little chunk missing, and keeps bleeding, but he won't keep any kind of dressing on so I've resorted to a crepe bandage quite tight around his head, he's not best pleased poor soul:-( hopefully it'll heal soon!

6 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Noo said...

oooooh poor Scoobi. They do bleed a lot too don't they. Bonnie had an altercation with a pointer last year and Mum's kitchen looked like there'd been a murder!! - Think you've done the right thing in the bandage though!

Nice to have you back!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Seahorse said...

Aww, poor Scooby. Hope it the ear heals quickly.

Ivy looks fab and I love the new pattern and yarn. Gorgeous Colour!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

Poor Scooby doo - he looks quite the wounded soldier, and very woebegone!

I hope your four days fly by this week ready for you to enjoy your annual leave, mine will start as yours finishes! :)

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woofy sympathies from Bonnie to Scooby, hope the healing process is quick.
Jessica

3:36 PM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

poor scooby, hope he gets better soon. I like the colour you've chosen - blue is really pretty.

9:08 PM  
Blogger miss mandy of flitwick said...

oh poor baby I hope he is healed really soon, you could start a new trend for dog bandages

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount