Monday, February 12, 2007

Sneaky peek!!!!


Heres a snippet of my february sock, the picture isn't brilliant but I think you get the general idea;-)I'm hoping that this month, I actually finish the pair of socks that I intended too, and yes, before you ask, januarys socks remain unfinished:-(
The past week seems to have flown by and forgetton to take me along!!! I'm normally pretty productive but I don't really seem to have made any progress on anything this week. Flicca is a little further on, but not deserving of another photo just yet:-(
Hopefully, this week will be better:-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Noo said...

I had a week like that last week, no idea where it went, but as you say - I didn't go with it!! - I loveyour little love hearts !!

1:56 PM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

Love the hearts too. And the colour is really pretty - funnily enough, I have some very similar!!

4:18 PM  
Blogger WildPurl said...

I love those colours, and the little hearts are very sweet. And haven't you finished a lot of things already this year! I haven't finished even ONE item so far.
I sleep too much LOL

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The socks look great...I see you have a new WIP in progress by the name of shrug lol

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount