Thursday, February 01, 2007

Failure

This sums up my sockamonth challenge!!! One month in, and already I've missed the deadline *roll*, which is made worse by the fact that the whole thing was my idea in the first place!!!!!!Oh dear!!!! so it looks like januarys sock will be finished in february, and as for the proper february sock, well, who knows!
January was supposed to be the month of finishing off, and on that score I think I did pretty well! I'm going to carry on finishing a few bits for the next couple of days, then may allow myself to start something new and exciting! Maybe piccies of anothe FO tommorrow, but I'm loathe to promised, as I think I'm persistantly over optimistic;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Piglottie said...

Not failure Terri, just a bit of a delay :) And look at all the stuff you did get finished!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Auntie Noo said...

I agree with Piglottie - not a failure at all, just a minor postponement!!! . . . .and you have finihsed so much this month. I think you deserve a big pat on the back for that!

12:06 PM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

yes, definately not a failure, you'll have them done in no time now you've finished off several wips!!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount