Monday, January 29, 2007

Too much temptation!!!!!!!!

Isn't the online knitting community brill???!!!!! Not only do you see loads of patterns which you want to make, and have no chance of doing so in this lifetime, but the same tends to happen with regard to gorgeous yarn too!!!!!So for this scrumptious delivery form the posite today, I have Pictish to thank! After all, if she hadn't posted a photo of the lovely kilcarra yarn she bought from this lovely lady on ebay, I wouldn't have felt the need to do the same!!!!!! But isn't it gorgoeus!

Ver little knitting progress has been made in the past couple of days, but I have started my second january sock, so there's still a chance I may have the pair completed by the january 31st deadline...............OMG, thats wednesday!!!!!!!!
I did promise some more clues as to what I was going to be up to, so heres another! Is this lot Posh enough for ya all????? ;-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you ordered RED!! That is a very pinky girly pink on MY monitor - very nice tho I must say ;-))

11:19 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

I thought it was red too, but its definately pink, but still gorgeous!!!! VERY ME I think;-)

11:41 AM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

Very, very pink on my monitor too but glad its very you! And look at all those lovely yarns :-)

12:18 PM  
Blogger Seahorse said...

Wow! Look at that colour! I really must resist but it's very hard with people like you around, lol!

You *are* opening a shop, aren't you!?!

12:42 PM  
Blogger belaybunny said...

wow, how pink is that?? It looks great. I can't get onto the forum to post mine up, but it's equally nice!!

You must be opening an ebay shop?

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount