Wednesday, June 04, 2008

decisions decisions.......

I've been a little off colour for the past week and not really done much knitting other than a little bit on a pair of Monkeys. However, as the sun is shining today, I'm ready to pick up my sticks for something to match the weather:-) I've decided to have a go at Tempest and now just need to decide on a suitable coupling of yarns...... I thought I had decided which to use but when I went to retrieve said yarn from its hiding place, I saw lots of other possible combinations and now I can't decide which to use!!!!

I think all of the coloours here could match to the colour next to them.......????

Gilraen tagged me for a meme, I'll do it sometime this week when I've thought about my answers:-)

5 Comments:

Blogger florencemary said...

I see what you mean about the possibilities for matching shades! I think I would go for either the plain cerise with the centre skein, or the two skeins furthest right - any help?!

2:07 PM  
Blogger SueJ said...

I hadn't read Clarabelle's comment before looking at the yarn but now all I can add is 'yes'!

4:05 PM  
Blogger gilraen said...

I think the blues on the right would look fabulous!!! Kudos for knitting a sweater in sock yarn!! :)

6:25 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Ooh Tempest will be lovely in whichever of those you choose

Also love your scarf from the last post - I can see some of my Rowan Plaid headed in that direction

6:15 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Tempest is a grand pattern, I like the blue shades. I hope you are feeling better. x

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount