Sunday, August 19, 2007

Stashalong.............. AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!



This time, I definately HAVE to stashalong!!!! I did do ok, for a few months, but then made up for my months of yarn freeness, and bought loads all at the same time!!!!I've got the yarn yard club, and the merino club for three months, but after that, no more yarn till my birthday next year!!!!!!!!
I have got a few parcels pending though......... but once they come, nothing more, zilch, zero, nil points..............do you think if I repeat it like a mantra it will become second nature? I MUST NOT BUY YARN! I MUST NOT BUY YARN!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Seahorse said...

Best of luck! I know it's not easy!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Auntie Noo said...

It's not easy, but I really hope you succeed - just so you know "you can" !!!

5:55 PM  
Blogger dreamcatcher said...

Good luck with your stashalong! I don't know if it's possible to just NOT buy yarn at all, but I've found it does make me think about what I'm buying a lot more, and has cut right down on impulsive buys (not just yarn!).

6:58 PM  
Blogger Piglottie said...

*Rolls around on the floor laughing* Oh hun, sorry but I did have to giggle. You're as bad as me I think but I wish you lots and lots of luck.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Good luck, I just give yarn away and then have an excuse to buy more!!! I couldn't do a stashalong, it makes me crave everything I see!

8:55 PM  
Blogger florencemary said...

I'm really trying not to buy any at the moment, but it's my birthday next month, and I just might have to ask for Posh Yarn vouchers from everyone!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount