Monday, March 24, 2008

Ding dong, round Four!!!

Monkey Sock Swap Questionnaire

The Measurements

Shoe size:UK 3 eur 35

Foot length in inches: 8 1/4"

Circumference:7 1/2"


Yarn Preferences. I like something with a little nylon in for socks, lots of my purely natural fyber socks haven't lasted very long:-(

What are your favorite colors? I love purples/ pinks/ reds

What color clashes with your wardrobe?None, any colour goes with Jeans right???!

Do you prefer solids or variegated yarns? I like both

What are your favorite brand sock yarns? I like them all I think:-)

Is there a new sock yarn you really would like to try? probably something hard to find in th UK


Cookie A. Patterns

List the patterns you do not have but would like to receive:
Trystero
stricken
mingus sock
mona



Allergies


Do you have any allergies that your pal needs to know about? (animals, fiber, sensitivity to smoke etc.)
None that I know of, although angora makes my eyes water:-(

Will you knitting be exposed to animals?
Yes, I have two large dogs. They don't sit in the room where I knit, ut they do take an interest as soon as I leave my knitting unsupervised!!!!

Will you knitting be exposed to cigarette smoke?
No

Shipping

What country do you live in? England, UK

Are you willing to ship outside your country? Yes

4 Comments:

Blogger gilraen said...

Way to go!!!!! I'm looking forward to this despite last time around :D

8:51 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Welcome to the swap Terri! Hope you have lots of fun :-)

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning, I am your swap pal , and I shall be shopping for you very soon , is there anything in particular that you would like ?

4:45 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Nothing in particular Monkey pal, just surprise me;-)

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northumberland, United Kingdom

I live in northumberland with my husband and our two dogs, I love to knit and buy yarn!!

Powered by Blogger

Locations of visitors to this page
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount